The field of study: "mechatronics" offers education in an interdisciplinary area - mechatronics, including mechanics, electronics and computer science.
The studies are aimed at gaining knowledge and practical skills in the field of computer-aided design, production and operation of automation systems, robotics as well as the design and operation of weaponry structures.
Education is based on thorough knowledge in the field of mechanics, electronic control systems, selected areas of applied computer science and the ability to use computer-aided tools in the design of products and manufacturing and operation processes.
The amount of the tuition fees for studies - 1330 EUR (applies to foreigners).
The amount of the fees is determined in the decision of the Rector of the Military University of Technology on 28 February 2022 on the determination on the amount of fees charged to students.
Starting recruitment for a specific field of study and form of study depends on the Rector's determination of the admission limit for this field and form of study.
Starting a specific field of study and form of study depends on the number of candidates.
Only a person with a secendary school (maturity) certyficate/ or other documents recognized in the Republic of Poland as documents entitling to apply for admission to studies referred to in art. 69 sec. 2 of the Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science, hereinafter referred to as the "matriculation certificate".
The recruitment process for studies includes:
- registration process
- qualification procedure ending with admission to studies by entering a specific field of study on the list of students
The registration process includes:
- filling in an electronic application-questionnaire at Online Recruitment of Candidates (IRK), including the definition of preferred fields of study;
- sending an up-to-date color photograph in digital form at Online Recruitment of Candidates (IRK) made in accordance with the requirements specified therein
- sending via Online Recruitment of Candidates (IRK) the results included on the secendary school (maturity) certyficate as well as information on Olympiads and competitions included in the recruitment process
- payment of the enrollment fee
The basis for calculating ranking points are the results included on the secendary school (maturity) certyficate (it may not be all of the subjects listed):
- mathematics (up to 45 ranking points)
- foreign language (up to 20 ranking points)
- polish language (up to 5 ranking points)
- physics (up to 30 ranking points)
For a candidate with a "new maturity"certificate (percentages), only theresults of the written part of the matriculation examination are taken into account.
For a candidate with an "old maturity" certificate (grading scale from 2 to 6) the grades obtained during the written or oral part of the maturity exam are taken into account.
If the candidate's on the secendary school (maturity) certyficate has:
- a specific subject at elementary, extended or bilingual level;
- two foreign languages;
- ·specified subject in writing and orally (applies to a candidate with "old maturity")
- the basis for calculating ranking points is the result or rating that gives a greater number of ranking points.
The number of awarded ranking points determines the candidate's position on the ranking list. For candidates with the same number of ranking points, the order in the ranking list is determined by the number of mathematics ranking points.
If the candidate is a laureate or finalist of the central level of the Language Olympiad, receives the maximum number of ranking points for the foreign language (for Polish in the case of the Olympiad in Polish Literature and Language).
The maximum number of ranking points (100 points) is awarded to the laureates and finalists of the central level of the Olympics and competitions referred to in the Resolution of the Senate of the Military University of Technology No. 52 / WAT / 2018 of November 22, 2018 on the rules of admitting laureates and finalists of the degree Olympics central and winners of international and national competitions in the academic years 2019/2020, 2020/2021, 2021/2022 and 2022/2023.
A candidate qualified for admission to studies is obliged to deliver to the Military University of Technology within the time limit specified in the schedule:
- a copy of secendary school (maturity) certyficate - the original or a copy available for inspection in order to certify the copy by the Military University of Technology;
- copies of Olympiad diplomas and competitions included in the recruitment process referred to above - originals available for inspection.
A candidate with a secendary school (maturity) certyficate obtained outside the territory of the Republic of Poland shall additionally submit a translation of the secendary school (maturity) certyficate drawn up by a sworn translator and an apostille to the original of the Certificate of Matriculation.
If separate regulations do not provide otherwise, also a certificate confirming the equivalence of the certificate obtained abroad with the Polish secendary school (maturity) certyficate, issued by the school superintendent competent for the candidate's place of residence, and in the absence of such a place - the school superintendent competent for the seat of the Military University of Technology.
More information about the recruitment rules on the website https://www.wojsko-polskie.pl/wat/en/recruitment-for-studies/